Adding product to your cart
Tracked Shipping on All Orders
14 Days Returns
- The Getmart team very happy to present you with this whole black Cardamom, Getmart products are procured directly from growers and are processed and packed in our hygienic processing unit to retain Its natural freshness, aroma and original nutrients. Black cardamom is full of antioxidants, vitamin C and the essential mineral potassium.
- Hence, regular consumption of the spice can keep your internal system free from toxic materials, thereby improving the circulation of blood throughout the skin surface and keeping it healthy. So, if you want to get a firm, toned and youthful look, start consuming black cardamom on regular basis.
- Black cardamoms also influence cardiac health to a great extent. Your heart remains healthy with a regular intake of black cardamom.
- Large Cardamom is good for cardiovascular health and helps in respiratory problems too. It is popularly used in biryanis and for savoury dishes.
- Store it in a cool and dry place and away from direct sunlight. Keep the material in an airtight container once opened. Getmart team provides you with premium quality spices from the beautiful Himalayan region of North East India and Western Ghats of South India.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
There are no reviews for this product yet.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device