Adding product to your cart
Tracked Shipping on All Orders
14 Days Returns
- Known as the king of spices, White Pepper is one of the oldest and the most popular spices in the world.
- Pepper is an excellent source of manganese, a very good source of iron and vitamin K, and a good source of dietary fibre. White Pepper has a milder, more delicate flavour than black pepper.
- White pepper powder is commonly used in light coloured European dishes like casseroles, pies, mayonnaise, cream-based soups and white sauces.
- It is widely used in Asian and Chinese cuisines and is one of the key ingredients in the famous hot and sour soup
- It is mostly used in light-coloured dishes like white sauces and mashed potatoes, also used to add flavour to soups, marinades for meat and poultry, and spicier stir-fries
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
There are no reviews for this product yet.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device