Adding product to your cart
Tracked Shipping on All Orders
14 Days Returns
- FAST MUSCLE GROWTH : Scoop size-34g serves 24g protein contains zero amount of sugar serves your muscles best by providing a steady flow of amino acids. It assists in building lean muscle mass. Your body releases human growth hormone during sleep and taking micellar casein at night before sleep gives wonderous results.
- GET BIGGER MUSCLES :It is vital to take help from supplements to turn your dream of getting big and strong muscles. Muscle repairing, instant recovery, muscle maintenance is the major task of protein supplement but the reason why micellar casein is popular because it works 24 hours. The uniqueness of this supplement is to supply protein over multiple hours after a workout. It assists in muscle mass and fast muscle growth.
- GET 100% MICELLAR CASEIN: Healthfarm Micellar casein is a slow digestive protein derived from milk. Both whey and casein come from milk but whey is 20% of total protein and casein is the remaining part (80% curd). Muscle repairing and muscle growth are all-day/night processes thats where micellar casein works.Casein helps you out there to support your muscles the whole night
- PERFECT DENTIST:Healthfarm Micellar Casein has calcium, phosphate, and hydroxide that strengthen tooth enamel against acid erosion and damage. It assists to improve your dental health by preventing teeth from tooth decaying bacteria and cavities.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
There are no reviews for this product yet.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device