Adding product to your cart
Tracked Shipping on All Orders
14 Days Returns
- DUAL FUNCTIONING- Alternate between warm and cool eye mask with these versatile gel packs. Simply place in refrigerator or freezer until desired temperature for a cold/ice pack effect. For a hot pack effect, simply place in hot water or microwave until desired temperature is reached. The toddler ice pack is then ready to relieve your aches and pains!
- RELIEVES PAIN- Improves blood circulation around the eyes. Great for soothing relief for eye dryness and puffiness, dark circles, bruises, swelling, muscle aches and stiffness, sinusitis, allergies, insect bites, fever, minor cuts and burn and after sun care. Can also be used for head, back, neck, shoulders, arm, elbow, wrist, back, knee, shin, ankle.
- CHILD FRIENDLY- Comes with a variety pack of 2 different hot/cold packs! With these adorable frog and dog characters in lively colors, your little ones will happily use these to soothe their pain. Remains soft while chilled, molding to the child's eye area. Elastic strap attaches to the mask with a snap, allowing for easy application.
- REUSABLE- No need to worry if its introduced to dirt or germs. Simply wash with warm, soapy water to clean and disinfect in between uses.
- SAFE- Enjoy the therapeutic effects worry free!
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device