Adding product to your cart
Tracked Shipping on All Orders
14 Days Returns
- Diab Free is a wholly natural formulation to support the regulation of blood glucose levels. Each Diab Free pill contains herbal extracts from kalijiri, methi, karela, and jyeshtamadh, among other herbs with proven effects of blood glucose regulation.
- Proven To Be Highly Effective For High Blood Sugar Patients When Accompanied With Some Lifestyle Changes Such As Avoiding Starchy Foods and Refined Carbohydrates, Losing Excess Weight (If Any) and Practicing Yoga and Pranayama, Along With Other Regular Exercises.
- This thoughtfully designed herbal formulation helps to achieve better glucose control by improving insulin sensitivity, slowing down absorption of carbohydrates from the intestine. This, in turn, lowers the need for ingesting insulin from external sources.
- A Full 6-Month Course of This Ayurvedic Remedy Can Help Avert Various Diseases of The Heart and Kidney That Usually Occur Consequent To The onset of high sugar.
- Dosage: For Severe Cases: 2 Pills Thrice A Day Before Meals | Moderate Cases: 2 Pills Before Breakfast and Dinner and 1 Pill Before Breakfast and Dinner For Borderline Cases
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
There are no reviews for this product yet.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device