Adding product to your cart
Tracked Shipping on All Orders
14 Days Returns
- ? HAND SELECTED Each clove is selected by hand before packing them in a resealable pouch, and we ensure over 90% of the cloves in the pouch come with clove head.
- ? SUN-DRIED We use traditional method of sun drying not very hot sun and a minimum of 72 hours instead of drying in 2 hours using the drying machine. As a result, it keeps a very high oil level with dark brown color.
- ? NON-GMO, GLUTEN FREE, NON-IRAADOATED Harvested from naturally grown trees.
- ? CULINARY USES Teas, baking, roasting, spice rubs, pickling, soups, barbecue sauces and also as an ingredient in curry powders.
- ? SCIENTIFIC NAME - also known as Syzygium aromaticum, and in other languages Laung (Hindi).
- ? USE WHOLE OR GROUND - You can also grind these cloves into a fine powder for use in recipes.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
There are no reviews for this product yet.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device