Adding product to your cart
Tracked Shipping on All Orders
14 Days Returns
- An exotic, fragrant spice from Vietnam. Known for it's wonderful aroma and delicate liquorice-like flavour.
- Popularly used in Asian dishes, specially in 5-spice blend. Almost all of Chinese dishes use Star Anise for preparation
- Star anise pairs brilliantly with tomatoes. It?s licorice-like flavor actually bears a close resemblance to that of fennel and basil, tomato?s classic companions.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
There are no reviews for this product yet.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device